2020 Winter Series Standings
Please check your points often! We welcome extra sets of eyes! If you have questions
or see a mistake, please email Lexie at EnterMileHi@gmail.com. Things to keep in mind
when viewing standings:
1. Some are multiple pages long, please scroll down. Most browsers allow you use
Ctrl F to search your name.
2. Members are tracked by Rider and get points on the fastest time of the race when
entering mulitple horses in the same class, unless it was requested on the membership
form to be tracked by Horse. The only exception is the Novice Horse in which points
are tracked on the same Horse and Rider combo!
3. Members are awarded participation points even if they did not place; except in the case of a broken pattern or riders who deliberately pull up (slowdown and don't make an honest effort to complete their run). Participation points are also awarded for hit barrels in the D in which the time would have been.
4. Novice Horse Class- the races may pay out on a 2D, 3D or 4D depending on number of entries but points are always applied to a 3D with full second splits.
5. Youth Class - this class awards points in a 3D based on full second splits.
6. Open Class- for the 2018-2019 season, we have eliminated the 5D for awards series. Some races may still pay out prize money on a 5D depending on number of entries, but points are applied for a 4D only. It is possible for a rider to win $$$ in the 5D but receive 4D points for that same run.
7. Please do not hesitiate to ask if you have quesitons! Email Lexie at email@example.com
8. Those that are the standings in multiple "D's" on the same horse will finish the year in the D they have the most points in; regardless of award placing. You may not finish in multiple D's on the same horse.
9. Standings will be "cleaned" after the last race of the year (Labor Day) and those in multiple D's will be dropped from the D they have the least amount of points in. Then Standings will be finalized. You will be given adequate time to review the points for corrections, etc.
Members have until Monday April 13, 2020 to review these standings and submit questions/corrections. After April 13 these WINTER SERIES STANDINGS WILL BE COME FINAL AND NO CHANGES WILL BE MADE! Check your points now and email quesitons to Lexie using firstname.lastname@example.org