3. Members are awarded participation points even if they did not place; except in the case of a broken pattern or riders who deliberately pull up (slowdown and don't make an honest effort to complete their run). Participation points are also awarded for hit barrels in the D in which the time would have been.
4. Please do not hesitiate to ask if you have quesitons! Email Lexie at firstname.lastname@example.org
5. Points from "Finals" were applied based on the first member's fastest time. This mainly affects the D Classes. There are a few times where you may have won a check in the 2D but when we "reset" the D's based on members only , you may have recieved 3D points. Please feel free to email me for further clarifications.
6. Those that are the standings in multiple "D's" on the same horse will finish the year in the D they have the most points in; regardless of award placing. You may not finish in multiple D's on the same horse.
7. Standings will be "cleaned" after the last race of the year (Labor Day) and those in multiple D's will be dropped from the D they have the least amount of points in. Then Standings will be finalized. You will be given adequate time to review the points for corrections, etc.
SUMMER SERIES AND YEAR END STANDINGS HAVE BEEN UPDATED. PLEASE CHECK YOUR POINTS. IF YOU HAVE ANY CONCERNS PLEASE SEND AN EMAIL TO ENTERMILEHI@GMAIL.COM FOR THE SUBJECT LINE PLEASE USE: Summer Series Points or Year End Points .. that way the emails won't get lost among our entry emails.
Please check your points often! We welcome extra sets of eyes! If you have questions
or seea mistake, please email Lexie at EnterMileHi@gmail.com. Things to keep in mind
when viewing standings:
1. Some are multiple pages long, please scroll down. Most browsers allow you use Ctrl F to search your name.
2. Members are tracked by Rider and get points on the fastest time of the race when entering mulitple horses in the same class, unless it was requested on the membership form to be tracked by Horse. The only exception is the Novice Horse in which points are tracked on the same Horse and Rider combo!